Stamped & Shaped Components
The range of SynPrep stamped and shaped components is very comprehensive and offers individual product solutions in perfection.
SynFlex offers a wide range of stampings and preformed parts: as rolls (with remnants removed), component parts, single- and double-sided adhesive or non-adhesive, with or without grip handle, printed or plain.
We cut, stamp, mill and saw preformed parts, or produce them using water jet cutting.
The fields of application are as versatile as the cut pieces themselves. Customers come from the automotive industry, the electrical and electronic industries, medical and shielding technologies and communication and information technologies. You simply provide us with drawings, sketches, CAD graphics or explain your ideas. We will then work with you to find the matching solution.
Fields of application
- slot insulation
- mechanical stabilization
- mechanical protection
- phase insulations
- field coil insulation
- anchor insulation
- individual parts
- adhesive, single- or double-sided
- with and without a grip handle
- bent components
- cut pieces
- rolled products
- PET films, PI films (e.g. SynTherm® H)
- aramid papers (e.g. SynTherm® YT510)
- foams made of PUR e.g.
- fleece made of polyester e.g.
- fabric made of rayon staple e.g.
- laminates made of various materials
- such as DMD, VPV, APA, AHA
- metals such as copper, aluminum
- mineral materials such as graphite, e.g.
- and many other materials