Isotape® – Electrical adhesive tapes Isotape® 4419PV3
Isotape® 4419PV3 is a polyimide tape with silicone adhesive.
Isotape® 4419PV3 is manufactured from 2 mils high performance polyimide film with special silicone adhesive.
- Excellent mechanical and electrical properties
- High conformability
- Good adhesive property, excellent holding and wrapping request
- Insulating coils at high temperature
- Width: from 2.5 mm in 0.1 mm increments
- Core diameter: 76 mm (3")
- Special widths on request
12 months at room temperature. Adhesive tapes should be stored in a cool, dry place at approx. 20 °C and 50 - 60 % relative humidity. The storage period should not exceed 12 months.
|Property||Unit of measure|
|Type/ Ordering information||Isotape® 4419PV3|
|Standard colours||Transparent brown|
|Elongation at break||%||60|
|Adhesiveness / Adhesion to steel||N/cm||2.8|
|Temperature range||-73 up to +260 °C|
|Thermal class||200 °C (N)|