SynShield® – Copper & Aluminium Foils SynShield® Type 3
Copper foil fully covered with SynTherm® insulating material - with overlay.
SynShield® copper conductor is a flexible copper foil laminated with various insulating materials.
SynShield® is just perfect for winding. There are two production methods for SynShield®:
- The insulation is applied during a special process without adhesive. Thsi process guarantees excellent soldering behaviour and a low total strength.
- The insulation is applied with the aid of an adhesive.
- without soldering gap
- types without adhesive: PET films
- types with adhesive (SynTape®):
SynShield® is mainly used in transformers and can be applied as electromagnetic or electrostatic shielding between the primary and secondary winding. SynShield® is also used as a replacement for enamelled copper wires.
- Thermal class, B, F, H (depending on insulation)
- RoHS-compliant acc. 2011/65/EU and (EU) 2015/863
- UL-file-no. E301705 (only SynShield® with PET)
100 and 200 m rolls with 76 mm core.
Other dimensions and lengths on request.
Copper foil of at least 99.90 % Cu and with high or even high electrical conductivity.
*Values are typical values of the individual unprocessed foil.
|Property||Unit of measure||Copper||PET||PET (Adhesive)||Aramid paper (adhesive)||PI-film (adhesive)|