Isotape® – Electrical adhesive tapes Isotape® 4638PV3
Isotape® 4638PV3 consists of glass cloth with silicone adhesive.
Isotape® 4638PV3 is manufactured from 5.1 mils electrical grade fiberglass cloth with high performance silicone adhesive. For uses in most high-temperature industrial applications.
- Tough abrasion resistance
- Excellent mechanical and electrical properties
- Highly conformable, no corrosion
- Flame retardant
- High tensile strength
- Meet MIL-I-19166C Type 7 MIL.
- Width: from 2.5 mm in 0.1 mm increments
- Core diameter: 76 mm (3")
- Special widths on request
12 months at room temperature. Adhesive tapes should be stored in a cool, dry place at approx. 20 °C and 50 - 60 % relative humidity. The storage period should not exceed 12 months.
|Property||Unit of measure|
|Type/ Ordering information||Isotape® 4638PV3|
|Elongation at break||%||9|
|Thermal class||200 °C (N)|
|Adhesiveness / Adhesion to steel||N/cm||3.9|
|UL FILE NO.||E315249|