SynTherm® – Insulating Materials Kapton® CRC polyimide film
Kapton® CRC is a polyimide film specially developed for the effects of partial discharge which may cause ionisation and possible losses of insulating materials.
Kapton® CRC combines the excellent features of Kapton® HN polyimide film with the advantages of a very glow-discharge resistant surface. Using a Kapton® CRC polyimide film improves the resistance of the insulating systems of high-voltage generators or motors significantly.
- rotating electrical machines
- electrical insulation isolation
- traction motors
- insulation of profile conductors and cables – specially in electrically highly utilized systems
- UL liste, File Number E 39505
- RoHS compliant acc. to 2011/65/EC
Film thickness in µm:
|Tensile strength longitudinal||228|
|Tensile strength transversal||228|
|Elongation at break longitudinal||70|
|Elongation at break transversal||70|