SynTherm® – Insulating Materials SynKraft® VSP H2
SynKraft® VSP H2 is a tear-proof, flexible 2-ply insulation consisting of a polyester film with special presspaper attached to one side.
The pressboard displays good absorption of impregnants, resulting in exceptional bonding between all winding components after impregnating.
The polyester film improves the electrical and mechanical properties of the pressboard layer in the composite material, especially the resistance to tears, and provides excellent gliding properties for an automatic winding feed. On the other hand, the pressboard layer facing the laminated core is protected by the polyester film during processing.
SynKraft® VSP H2 is used as an extremely costeffective slot insulation and slot closure in stators and rotors, especially for small motors, and is often applied as interlayer insulation and final insulation in small transformers.
- Class B (130 °C) insulating material
- Insulation according to IEC 60626
- RoHS compliant according to 2011/65/EU
- Test method IEC 60641-2
- Sample conditioning acc. to standard atmosphere 23/50
Total thickness in μm:
100, 130, 180, 230, 280, 330, 380
SynKraft® VSP H2 can be supplied as:
- in slit rolls from widths of 6 mm (depending on thickness) and above
- in rolls approx. 630 mm or 1,260 mm
- in sheets approx. 630 mm x 800 mm or approx. 800 mm x 1,260 mm
- depth approx. 1 - 12 mm, distance approx. 1 - 10 mm
- from widths of 10 to 240 mm and thickness of 0.20 mm
PET-film + one-sided special pressboard overlay
|Property||Unit of measure|
|Nominal thickness of film||µm||23||23||23||23||23||23||23|
|Elongation at break longitudinal||%||3||3||3||5||5||5||5|
|Elongation at break transversal||%||10||10||10||13||13||13||13|
|Tensile strength longitudinal||N/mm²||100||85||90||90||90||85||90|
|Tensile strength transversal||N/mm²||65||60||60||60||60||60||60|