- PET film, PI film (e.g. SynTherm® H)
- aramid paper (e.g. SynTherm® YT510)
- foams made of e.g. PUR
- non-woven made of e.g. polyester
- fabric made of e.g. rayon staple
- laminates made of various materials, such as DMD, VPV, APA, AHA
- Metals, such as e.g. copper, aluminium
- mineral materials, such as graphite
- and many other materials, on request with adhesive
Stamped and shaped components for electrical insulation
Stamped parts and blanks fulfil important key functions in the automotive industry, electronics, electrical engineering and in medical and shielding technology. Created from a wide variety of materials and with a high demand for precision, our stamped parts ensure the safety of your products.
We offer you a wide range of die-cut and formed parts: on rolls, as individual parts unsorted, sorted or magazined, adhesive on one or both sides, non-adhesive, with or without grip tab. Each product is tailored to your requirements - in terms of material, structure or form.
The areas of application are just as versatile as the blanks themselves. You can use our stamped parts and blanks for electrical insulation in the automotive industry, in the electrical and electronics industry, in medical and shielding technology as well as in communication and information technology. In addition to mechanical protection and stabilization of various system components, they are used for electrical insulation. These include slot insulations, phase insulations, magnet coil insulations and rotor insulations.
Find your suitable product with us!
Do you need individually manufactured stamped parts and blanks for your projects that are adapted to your needs? Then please contact our trained sales staff and provide them with your product specifications. They will help you plan your project in advance and advise you on the selection of suitable materials and production.
Do you already have a sample or a drawing for your stamped parts? Then submit the sample, drawing, draft or CAD graphic to us - together with you and one of our product managers, we will discuss the implementation of your individual stamped parts.
In case you do not yet have precise data, we will be happy to work with you to find the right solution for your stamped parts and blanks. We are available to you as a comprehensive service provider and accompany you through the entire process from the idea to the creation of technical drawings to the production of your individual stamped parts.
Arrange your consultation appointment.
For decades, we have been producing stamped and formed parts in a wide variety of types and have built up a broad know-how at our plant in Schramberg. Our modern machinery is state of the art and includes lifting and rotary punching machines as well as highly efficient laser cutting systems and bending devices. This allows us to offer you a wide range of different production options for your stamped part.
We agree with you which punching or cutting system is suitable for your product. Then, if required, the necessary tool is manufactured according to your specifications.
For the production of your stamped parts, we offer you a large selection of insulating materials, most of which are immediately available ex stock. The most common materials include:
You have not yet found what you are looking for? In consultation with you, our in-house production offers you individual multi-layer laminates made of our SynTherm® insulating materials which are perfectly tailored to your needs. We then manufacture your specific die-cut part. Simply contact us for individual advice - we look forward to hearing from you.
Based on many years of know-how in the production of customized laminates and individual die-cut parts, we offer you the highest product quality and respond to your needs.
We support you in the development of your project and help you select suitable materials for your individual stamped and formed parts.
- individual films (type and thickness) available ex stock
- cutting-edge machinery
- fast sampling process
- large laboratory with extensive testing facilities (IR, TGA etc.)
- laboratory services according to UL 1446 (experience in long-term tests and ageing behaviour of materials)
- technical consulting competence provided by specialized product managers
Use our experience in the production of laminates and stamped parts for your project and benefit from our decades of know-how.
- from the starting material to the individual stamped part
- multi-layer coating and lamination
- individual die-cutting, bending and forming (samples available at short notice)
- tape cutting, rolls
Our international network offers you consistent quality of our services and products.
- large selection of standard materials, such as PI, PEN and PET films, as basis for your die-cut parts and blanks
- risk minimization due to alternative product variants
- international footprint in Europe, Middle East and Asia