SynTherm® – Insulating Materials SynKraft® E
A high-quality insulating material based on calandered 100 % unbleached sulphate wood pulp.
SynKraft® E displays excellent flexibility, good tensile and compressive strength, good compatibility with dip and trickle resins and good impregnating properties.
Pressboard is a classic insulating material for electrical equipment and is commonly used in transformers, but also in electrical motors at reduced thermal loads.
Application ranges from slot insulation for stators and rotors, through wedges in electric motors to core, interlayer and final insulation for transformers.
- Class A (105 °C) insulating material
- RoHS compliant according to 2011/65/EU
- Test standard IEC 60641-2
- Sample conditioning according to standard atmosphere 23/50
Total thickness in μm:
- rolls (PSP E3040) 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 400, 500, 800, 1000
- formats (PSP E3030) 0.1 to 3.0 mm
SynKraft® E can be supplied:
- in slit rolls from widths of 6 mm (depending on thickness)
- in rolls (PSP E3040) in widths of approx. 640 or 1280 mm
- overall diameter of the slit rolls / rolls is optionally approx. 240, 330 or 450 mm
- in formats (PSP E3030) depending on the thickness 640 x 800 mm or 800 x 1280 mm, other formats are available on request
- depth approx. 1 to 12 mm, distance approx. 1 to 10 mm
- from widths of 10 to 240 mm and up to thickness of 0.35 mm
|Property||Unit of measure||SynKraft® E3030 (formats)||SynKraft® E3040 (rolls)|
|Tensile strength (unfold) longitudinal||N/mm²||80||80|
|Tensile strength (unfold) transversal||N/mm²||45||45|
|Elongation at break (unfold) longitudinal||%||3||3|
|Elongation at break (unfold) transversal||%||9||9|
|Combustion residue||max. %||0.5||0.5|
|Moisture content||max. %||8||8|
|Property||Unit of measure||SynKraft® E 3030 (formats)||SynKraft® E3040 (rolls)|